A dedicated testing laboratory supplying services to Pharmaceutical and Home Healthcare companies, Biopharma Stability Testing Laboratory is a CRO with over 35 years of expertise in parenteral drug stability testing.
Directors: Prof Mike Allwood B.Pharm, PhD, F.R.Pharm.S. and Dr Alan-Shaun Wilkinson BSc, PhD.
BSTL Ltd. Provides the following contract testing services:
- Stability assessment of antibiotics, cytotoxics, parenteral nutrition products and other injectables in syringes, IV bags and ambulatory devices
- Stability assessment of biological drug products including monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) in syringes, IV bags and ambulatory devices
- Surface monitoring of cytotoxic residues for assessment of contamination both in the pharmacy and on the ward environments
- Extractable and leachable testing as applied to administration sets, ambulatory devices and other medical devices used in preparation and administration of parenteral drugs
- Testing of Neuraxial syringes and syringe caps in accordance with UK PASG guidance documents and pharmaceutical testing requirements to support drug storage in these syringes including syringe integrity testing in accordance with NHS Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance Committee 2013 guidance (yellow cover) document